- Each member shall fill the necessary forms and shall receive a certification of membership from the Leadership of the Network.
- Each member shall commit to a minimum of 2 years in the first instance.
- Maintain a highly disciplined life of integrity and honor for God.
- Maintain a progressive approach to ministry and personal growth. As such the leader should not have an inordinate affection for the traditions of men or unbiblical philosophies.
- Maintain a strong belief that the central message of the Bible is the message of the Kingdom of God.
- Provide the Apostolic head of the Organization with prompt and preferential treatment..
- Each member shall attend the annual Network Conference.